Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Winifred and my little UFO

Oups! I've been so busy in the past two weeks that I didn't finish my third pattern before Halloween. It was the first goal I fixed myself when I started the blog, finish my three little dolls and their patterns before October 31st. Maybe I wanted to do to many things at the same time. That's me, I get excited about all the things that I want to do, especially holiday crafts and time catches me up... Nonetheless, I'm really happy with the final result. Winifred has always been my favorite of the three Sanderson sisters, with her rich dress and her pretty curly red hair, that's why I kept her for the end.
You can now find her on ravelry (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/winifred---hocus-pocus) and I've also created a pattern collection so you can get the three pdf files together ( http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/sanderson-sisters-dolls ).

And in case you were wondering what else I was doing last week, here a picture of my halloween costume.
We voted for a costume theme at work and sci-fi won. As I'm not a big fan of light sabers and transformers, I opted for a more vintage version of science fiction and built myself a little UFO to fit with my 50's inspired outfit. I'm really happy with the picture, they took the time to make a professional set up and I think it was really worth it!

I hope you've had a wonderful Halloween and that you still have some candies to eat! I should be posting a bit more regularly in the next weeks as I will start knitting some Christmas presents and some home decor projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment